Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] johnwnixon@hotmail.com is offline

Default Adding sliding cheeks to standard fence of Trend router table?

I can't remember which video it was, but I was watching some of the
examples he

http://www.eaglelakewoodworking.com/

and one showed a good internal shot of his router table with under
collection. You can see from the example videos on thing like the circle
jig that it does do a very good job collecting

--
Cheers,

John.

Hi John,

I think it's this video (at the 5 minute 50 second mark).
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21680103&hl=en

Enclosing the lower portion of my router table is the best thing I've
done to the table. The improved dust collection is amazing, and the
noise is reduced significantly.

You really need dust collection above and below the table, depending
on what operation you are doing.

Thanks,
John Nixon
www.EagleLakeWoodworking.com