Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Ashby Peter Ashby is offline

Default Adding sliding cheeks to standard fence of Trend router table?

John Rumm wrote:

Peter Ashby wrote:

I have my table legs screwed to a piece of mdf held in my workmate via a
batten underneath.

Uncanny, that's what I did with mine ;-) (except it was ply rather than MDF)

;-) I like the height it gives, being unshort means much stuff is too
low for my back, like kitchen worktops.

I am thinking of enclosing it and getting a Y-piece
so I can extract from below as well as through the fence. Anyone done
this?

I have seen it done, and it can work well since a fair amount of debris
does fall under the table.

I was wondering if it was necessary to fully enclose the underneath for
efficient extraction or if just the back would be sufficient. How was
the one you saw done? if you remember.

Peter

www.the-brights.net