Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default latex paint

On Sun, 13 May 2007 23:42:10 GMT, Norminn
wrote:

clipped

Documents are important as you say. I've seem some Condo HOA's (Las
Vegas) that do not maintain the outside; leaving outside paint and
repair up to the owner.

Being from FL I never witnessed "painted tile" as a younger person.

Most folks around here have concrete tile (not clay) and paint it. My
guess is that concrete lasts longer? Less expensive?

I did see an HOA issue a fine, because the Boy Scouts set up tents to
dry several tents; (Cape Coral, FL) after a camping trip.
--

Every once in a while an HOA makes the news - last one I recall was the
wife of a soldier in Iraq who had signs in the yard, which were against

Once I had the HOA police collect and not return my garage sale signs.
No wonder the slow down in sales!

They did a "grab-by" :-))

A Specific model was sold by the community center and under every
circumstance must be used.

--
Oren