Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Oren Oren is offline

Default My neighbor was scammed by driveway spraying scammers

On Sun, 13 May 2007 19:24:58 -0400, "Nancy Young"
wrote:
I don't think it's paranoia to have sales people ... or whomever ...
register so they are on notice, the police know you're in the area.

nancy

You are so right. It don't happen in Las Vegas - all the time. They
pass out flyers (strip) for me to have an erotic escort. Hell I'm
local with no need.

The police know they are there and might even understand when I push
the guy out of my space or on his ass when I walk the street.

Just like me answering the front door. The person ought to really know
what he is up against. Don't get me wrong. I don't cut or shoot
everyone knocking on the door.

--
Oren