Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie Bress Charlie Bress is offline

Default latex paint

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 May 2007 11:48:31 -0700, Rob wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2007 09:31:30 -0700, Rob wrote:

dee wrote:
i live in florida, my house has tile roof, I painted with BEAR red
latex paint, now the home association want me to remove it,
what product i can used ?

You painted your tile roof with latex paint?

That's what he said :-)

Well technically he said that his house has a tile roof and he painted
something with latex paint, but we don't need to get too picky I
guess.... lol

According to a "board member". Somebody in our HOA painted some
portion of their house RED. The owner ignored letters to correct the
CC&R violations. Eventually, there was a lien placed on the property.
The HOA will collect if and when the owner sells the property.

I was in an HOA where one owner moved out and stopped paying the monthly
fees. The HOA put a lien on the house. They followed up with the usual
letters and the threats to forclose the lien. Eventually they did foreclose
the lien and the house ended up in a foreclosure sale. Somebdy bought it for
enough to satisfy the mortgage, taxes and what was owed to the HOA. It was
the first time I got to go to a foreclosure sale. No, I wasn't a bidder. I
lived next door to the property involved.
This was in Florida. As you can see there was no need to wait for the owner
to live up to his responsibilities or sell the property.