Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default latex paint

On Sun, 13 May 2007 11:48:31 -0700, Rob wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2007 09:31:30 -0700, Rob wrote:

dee wrote:
i live in florida, my house has tile roof, I painted with BEAR red
latex paint, now the home association want me to remove it,
what product i can used ?

You painted your tile roof with latex paint?

That's what he said :-)

Well technically he said that his house has a tile roof and he painted
something with latex paint, but we don't need to get too picky I
guess.... lol

According to a "board member". Somebody in our HOA painted some
portion of their house RED. The owner ignored letters to correct the
CC&R violations. Eventually, there was a lien placed on the property.
The HOA will collect if and when the owner sells the property.

--
Oren