Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks,dfw.singles
§ñühw¤£f §ñühw¤£f is offline

Default 2-stroke oil - why not engine oil?

Meat Plow pinched out a steaming pile
:

On Sat, 12 May 2007 15:31:49 +0000, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

Kadaitcha Man pinched out a steaming pile
:

Thou ye fat-guts. Thou cheese-filled, bemused
panderly rascal. Ye cackled:

On May 7, 9:04 pm, wrote:

Back in the olden days

When I was a kid

When I were a lad we lived for three months in a paper bag in a

septic
tank.
We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper

bag,
eat a
crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day,

week-in
week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would

thrash us
to sleep wi' his belt.

Apologies to Monty Python's Flying Circus - "Four Yorkshiremen".
http://www.phespirit.info/montypytho...rkshiremen.htm

Oh, you had it *easy*...we lived in the lake...

You did? So did I !

Did Champ eat *you* for breakfast every morning and **** you out at
night?