Posted to rec.woodworking
Ace Ace is offline

Default Making a PC desk (work table)

Thanks Andy,

Exact type hardware that's on the coffee table I mentioned in original post.
And, for other responders, I guess my thought of contact cement is valid, so
I'll get some and try out on a small piece to see how it works. I know it
works fine for the hard laminate.

Ace

Ace
"Andy" wrote in message
oups.com...
On the same subject, could anyone suggest a source for the type of
hardware
which allows one to secure legs for table using a metal plate, etc. (We
have a coffee table assembled this way, and it is snap to remove legs for
moving, etc)

Rockler is usually the first place I look for hardware like that -
several types available at
http://www.rockler.com/CategoryView.cfm?Cat_ID=1507
Lee Valley probably has some also.
I'm not sure about Naugahyde adhesive - contact cement sounds like a
good place to start - I'd try some with scrap and see how it goes.
Good luck,
Andy