Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Andreas Tekman Andreas Tekman is offline

Default Any key sequence to Initiate a TDS3014B? to factory settings?

On 9 Mai, 17:59, John_H wrote:
hr(bob) [email Wrote:

[/email]]On May 8, 9:31 pm, John_H
wrote:
You might get a reply if you started out by saying what it is that you
want to discuss, such as a tv or monitor or test equipment. Just
seeing tds--- doesn't give me a clue what it is you want.

H.R.(Bob) Hofmann

Hi Bob

You're right about my title was too short. Perhaps, I was a little bit
frustrated since all night searching for help so I probably did miss
what I was trying to say.

In fact TDS doesn't say too much but I was trying to discuss about
Tektronix Oscilloscope. May you're familiar with that instrument since
your appointment was so precise.

Anyway. I apologize and thank you for your help. I now have edited my
first topic description.

Regards

John_H

--
John_H

Go for www.tektronix.com, left click "manuals", go for your Type
(3014b), check the offered selection.

I think you mean the document: "TDS3000 and TDS3000B Instructions
Memory Erasure and Nonvolatile Memory Parts List P/N 071172200".

It resets the flash memory, but leaves the factory constants for
calibration, etc intact.

BTW: You may need to set up a download account, it is free of charge,
so simply go for it.

The service manual is also around there, but do not expect circuit
drawings within: TDS 3xxx is serviced on module exchange basis only.

hth,
Andreas