Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default word for knowing what the tool is doing without seeing it?

On Thu, 10 May 2007 04:10:40 -0500, Prometheus
wrote:

No camera (Oh, how I wish I could get one and use it- but they hate
me!) I'll draw it up, and post a .jpg to ABPW. (To answer the
inevitable question, ABPW is alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking)

It'll be under the header "Hollowing Scraper (from
rec.crafts.woodturning)"

Just a note, for this and future reference- here's a link to a site
that posts (at least some) of the pictures from ABPW. I don't know
how often they refresh it, but something is better than nothing if you
are accessing this group from Google or some other web-based forum,
and don't have access to binary newsgroups.

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...odworking.html