Posted to alt.home.repair
!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!.com !!!!!!@!!!!!!!!.com is offline

Default Breaking up old concrete

On Wed, 09 May 2007 06:33:42 GMT, Paul MR wrote:

After living with them for months, I've finally decided to get rid of
big concrete chunks (remains of an old retaining wall) from my back
yard. Question: What non-power tools do I need to buy to break these
into pieces small enough for me to lift and carry down the stairs - say
60 pounds or less? I thought big sledge hammer would shatter them;
wrong! I have more time on my hands than money at the moment.
Paul in San Francisco

Go down to the local Gym. Find about 20 very muscular gay men that
lift weights. Invite them to your place and let them bang each other
on the concrete. You'll end up with a pile of sand. It should be
easy to find these guys in SanFrancisco.