Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sonofabitchsky@hotmail.com is offline

Default How do I create an opening for a wall A/C unit?

On May 9, 3:39 pm, jJim McLaughlin wrote:
wrote:
On May 9, 8:54 am, wrote:

Yuo want the other side to be outside, not on an inside room.

The storage unit is basically a unfinished 4x4 room with concrete
floors with a door to the outside that will be left open.

It won't work as you expect. Insufficient air flow in the shed, even with
the door open. You will prematurely wear out your AC unit, and if you
are honest about it with the manufacturer, will void any warranty.

Given the games you are apparently willing to play with your condo
assoc board, and the games which you apparently willing to play
with everybody elses' property values, neither honesty nor integrity
appear to be big issue with you.

I'm sure glad you are not my neighbor.

I am glad you are not mine as well. Your presumptuous attitude really
stinks. I play no games. The only rules about a/c units in the cc&rs
is that a wall or window mounted a/c unit can not be visible on an
exterior wall. Maybe talk to your doctor about lowering the dosage,
it's not doing you any good.