Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Breaking up old concrete

I sure as hell wouldn't use one for more than an hour at a time, even if
I didn't often use one..

How in heck did we ever get any work done "back in the good old days" before
we knew this stuff was bad for us. I can't say how many hours I have with a
90#er on a IR BIG compressor.

I think it's psychological. Back in those days, we didn't know it was bad
for us, and look how we turned out. Today's kids hear EVERYTHING is bad for
them, so they either do nothing, or file for worker's comp the second day.
Of course, on the second day, they've already gone on the Internet and read
all about carpal tunnel and white finger and know how to go in and give a
good presentation of symptoms to the doctor.

Good Gawd! Lawn darts, spud guns, how did we live through it?

Steve