Posted to alt.home.repair
Kewless Kewless is offline

Default Electrical Short...

On 7-May-2007, Kewless wrote:

Snip

Still, I suppose if pride is all I'm down, then I should consider
myself blessed -- as it’s a small price to pay for such an invaluable
lesson.

Snip

I want to thank you ALL for your responses. As a whole they've gone
a long way to help patch things up btwn me and the Mrs. [Although
nothing's been said, I've been getting a lot of those *sideways* glances
ever since this thing happened. It must be like that old adage: You can
cut down a whole backyard full of trees and no one thinks you're a
lumberjack. But have one little fire on a computer you set up........ ]

If I've learned anything, it's that next time something like this happens,
it might be wise to do a little investigating BEFORE I rush to take the
blame for something I may not even have done. Whether it's my fault
or not is hard to say. But it does leave room for doubt...