Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Any key sequence to Initiate a TDS3014B? to factory settings?

On May 8, 9:31 pm, John_H wrote:
Hi

I have a start-up problem with my TDS3014B. It start backlight and
actually the start screen is Ok. It pulses all front leds for a little
bit and then the 1KHz/5V square wave becomes available. Start screen
remains without change and there is no any diagnostic message.
Troubleshooting chart doesn't cover this situation since it only is
useful when diagnostic message apply. It seems to be a software
problem rather than electronic problem.
Service from Tek is expensive. I heard about a key sequence to initiate
to factory settings.

I will aprreciate if somebody have an idea to solve this...

Regards

John_H

--
John_H

You might get a reply if you started out by saying what it is that you
want to discuss, such as a tv or monitor or test equipment. Just
seeing tds--- doesn't give me a clue what it is you want.

H.R.(Bob) Hofmann