Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob M. Bob M. is offline

Default attaching framing studs to poured concrete

"keglidd" wrote in message
Any suggestions on how to attach framing studs into a poured concrete
floor?(specifically a horizontal 2x4, used to attach vertical 2x4 framed
wall at the floor)

I don't think masonry nails will work here, and I don't have a Hilti gun
at my immediate disposal. Not to be picky, but I don't really want to
drill anchors in either. ...

Thanks,

Go to the local rental shop and rent the Hilti drill and whatever bit you
need. Some Tapcon bolts and a socket wrench to put them in and you're all
set. Probably cost less than $50 and that includes the drill for a morning.