Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.woodworking,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

Default Ryobi Cordless Drill Charger

Beloved Leader wrote:

John E. wrote:
[quoting me]
Ryobi HP62 6.0 volt cordless drill inside.

The proper charger for the Ryobi is a Ryobi-Ridgid part 7221001.

[end quoting me]

I cross-posted your request to a few woodworking and home-repair groups.

John English

Great. Thanks for that.

There is a six volt Ryobi drill/W charger on Ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ryobi-6-0v-6-0-V-Cordless-Drill-Case-Charger-Kit_W0QQitemZ220108736780QQihZ012

If its the same tool, email the seller to ask the seller what the
charger is rated at. I don't have an Ebay account, so I can't contact
the seller.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell