John_H John_H is offline
Junior Member

Cool Any key sequence to Initiate a TDS3014B? to factory settings?

Hi

I have a start-up problem with my Tek Oscilloscope TDS3014B which doesn't run ok. It start backlight and actually the start screen is Ok. It pulses all front leds for a little bit and then the 1KHz/5V square wave becomes available. Start screen remains without change and there is no any diagnostic message. Troubleshooting chart doesn't cover this situation since it only is useful when diagnostic message apply. It seems to be a software problem rather than electronic problem.
Service from Tek is expensive. I heard about a key sequence to initiate to factory settings. I mean something like "Press Utility button while powering on the instrument..."

I will aprreciate if somebody have an idea to solve this...

Regards

John_H

Last edited by John_H : May 9th 07 at 04:45 PM