Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Jim Conway Jim Conway is offline

Default Leaky shower

Either where faucet or spout meets wall, or if you have one of thosoe
clear fiberglass grips in your shower, check where that enters the
fiberglass wall. Caulk those areas.

Actually, I've got something similar going on; just happened to go
into the basement after a shower and notice dripping. Repeated a few
days to confirm, dripping every time. (one of these molded shower
stalls, no tiles) So.... took off the shower head and capped the pipe,
then turned it on full blast; no drips, so the supply can't be the
problem. Then I took a huge storage bin thing, filled it up with a
hose from the sink, and dumped it into the bottom of the stall; no
drips, so it can't be the drain. Now what?- Hide quoted text -