Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Compact Flourescent and a Wall Switch Timer?

I saw a LED traffic light recently that only about 1/2 of the red was
out. Boy that looked wierd.

Right after that in a bad storm I saw a hanging light assembly
twirling around, supported ONLY by its wire I called 911 from my
cell, by the time I pased back that way a couple hours later it was
gone.

Imagine that crashing thru your windshield

many years ago I had JUST got my first cell phone, actually it was a
big box with a seperate handset mounted in car. I noticed a broken
traffic light and didnt bother reporting it...... next night a lady
died there because of that broken signal.

please report obvious hazards