Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] secretivelad@gmail.com is offline

Default How to remove glue from glass table

Is it possible that what you are describing as glue is actually clear
silicone caulking? Is it pliable? If so, you can probably cut the top
loose with a sharp knife.

If it isn't clear silicone caulking, I don't have any suggestion for you,
other than to try different solvents - start with water and go from there.

Honestly, I don't know if it's clear silicone caulking. I have very
little knowledge when it comes to adhesives. But, it's not pliable.
The top glass plate is firmly attached, and it can't be moved even
with great force.