Posted to alt.home.repair

Default When mixing on site, how much concrete could one guy pour and finish in one day?

On May 7, 10:21?am, "** Frank **" wrote:
With a small electric concrete mixer (2 bags of 60# or 80# ready mix at a
time) I'm not able to mix much more than an area of 6' x 12' by 4" thick,
anymore I'm not able to finish before it sets in. That was about 44 bags of
60# of ready mix.

Would having two small mixers on at the same time increase productivity? I
don't think I could, or want to, do more than 100 60# bags day.

your losing fiancially, for larger quanties your better off getting it
ppre mixed by a truck.

last time I did a slab, 70 bucks a yard, by truck

by bag 4 tmes that.....