Posted to talk.politics.medicine,alt.home.repair,talk.religion.bahai,talk.atheism,talk.politics.libertarian
Christopher A.Lee Christopher A.Lee is offline

Default Neither an abortion nor an unplanned childbirth is palatable

On 6 May 2007 22:47:52 -0700, wrote:

On May 7, 3:00 pm, Ron Peterson wrote:
On May 6, 9:14 pm, wrote:

What anti-abortionists are trying to avoid is not just the destruction
of the unborn children, but also the judgement which will descend on
all those party to abortion when they die, IF THEY HAVE NOT REPENTED.
They can repent, and I wrote in another post that in the Catholic
church, abortion brings instant excommunication. However it can be
forgiven and the excommunication lifted by the local post.

Why do anti-abortionists want to put women in jail for having an
abortion?

--
Ron

Morally it's murder.

Only to pig-ignorant religious fanatics.

However there are always more parties than one
in an abortion, just as the case of the woman caught in adultery, as
recorded in the Gospels.

What the **** have the gospels got to do with it, moron?

All it does is tell us you have nothing whatsoever to say on the
subject.

Personally I don't think women who have an abortion do so from a
position of callousness, in most cases. No doubt there are a few who

Then you don't think.

couldn't care less, but I doubt if that's the attitude in most cases.

The situation won't change without a spiritual change of heart.

Which ain't going to happen as long as you lie about them being
murderers.

For the record, I believe God really punishes men who father children,

What have your deluded fantasies got to do with anything, moron?

sow their wild oats, and then abandon them. I suspect they cop a far
more severe judgement than women who have abortions.

Only in your masturbatory fantasies.