pyotr filipivich

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

A city wide blackout at Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:49:25 -0800 did not prevent
"Lane" lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com from posting to
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Yup..its a stone bitch robbing peter to pay paul, living from service
order to service order..and those that insist on paying 'net 30'
really **** things up, but thats the breaks in the biz. Im not the
only guy doing this..LOL..far from it. Its a changing world, and an
uncertain economy. But the buggy whip makers and horseshoe'rs all had
the same situation. Ill bet they occasionally sat in a dark corner
and cried too, but they got off their asses and took care of business.
If we all layed down and curled up when things got rough..the species
would have died out millenia ago. Ill never be able to retire. I
figure Ill die on the job, or in traffic between, or have a stroke or
grab my chest..but at least I will have been known as a guy who kept
on coming, who always tried to take care of his family and his
responsiblities, no matter how ****ty things were. Shrug. Thats all
any of us can do.. And there are lots of others far worse off than me.

"I used to cry that I had no shoes, til I met a man who had no feet"

Gunner

My hat is off to you for your endurance. Hope it stays with you till that
happy day when you don't have to anymore.
Lane

With my best "smile when I say that", it sounds to me like Gunner just
sounds too dumb to know he's licked. Poor idiot doesn't know he's licked, and
will just soldier on through when any ordinary person would have packed it in
years ago.

Damn, and in all sincerity, I do wish him well.

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.