Posted to rec.woodworking
Peter Wells Peter Wells is offline

Default Finishing interior surfaces of kitchen cabinets

I'm slowly getting myself convinced that I can tackle a set of kitchen
cabinets. My basic construction skills are pretty much there, but I'm no
where regarding finishing. I bought a book but it only covered fine
furniture. To the question - the interior parts will be birch plywood, I'm
happy with the color so am looking for a finish to make the surface more
durable. I'm more concerned about making a good job than speed. I don't
have a spray booth, and the garage is pretty dusty (could be cleaned of
course), I do have a decent set of HVLP equipment.

All suggestions or pointers welcome,

thanks,

Peter