Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion
N. T. Mason N. T. Mason is offline

Default Anti-Masonry Anti-Masonic

It sounds like your philosophy and lifestyle has made you one happy, well
adjusted, human being, too.
Right?
No?
Maybe?
You are unworthy of future effort.
Good bye.
plonk
Steve

As a salesman I learned: I have lost nothing

And it is okay if the door is slammed angrily.

Like as a very young child, I felt the isolation

From the other kids being pulled into DeMolay

And saw how angrily their parents dealt with me

And knew as a straight A student it was not me.

I found out we weren't in their inbreed sissymasonic club.

But then all their boys were broke hustlers in college.

Now I know where their money went.

They are no good to anyone but each other.

All of their time and money goes to dues

They were entered apprentices to the lodge-temple thingy.

I was better adjusted because

I indepedently earned everything without the sissymasons

Even helped them pay for much of their stuff, I now see.

The biggest problems they seem to be having as adults

their narcissistic, racial, drunken womanizing

Are problems that I escaped thank you very much

As a result of their (your) punishment to me, isolation,

I benefitted!!!!!

N. T. Mason

p.s. those sissymasons sure give up easy without each other