Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garden Hose reel that works!

"Harry K" wrote in message

I have three of the plastic Ames ones. Have had no problem with any
of them and they don't leak...well, I did have a problem last year
with one in that I cross threaded the hose connection but I was able
to re-thread it correctly. My only complaint with them is that even
with a hose loaded, they are too light and don't stay in position
while you pull hose.

Too light was also a reason I went with theTriton. The plastic one from
Suncast would pull right along with the hose and move around when you tried
to wind the hose back. The Rapid Reel is on a cart that is waist high and
stays put.