Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garden Hose reel that works!

After years of frustration with garden hoses and holders, I finally bought a
hose reel of good quality that really works. I got a Rapid Reel made by
Triton. It was expensive compared to the big box store junk, but should
easily last the rest of my life.

I bought a plastic one last year and it was nothing but frustration. I
turned the water on this year and it leaked so I gave up, did some internet
searching and found a few places that sell the Triton line. Well made of
substantial tubing and cast metal, powder coated, stainless steel hardware,
brass fitting, etc. and generous size. If you share my frustration with
cheap reels, this is a worthwhile purchase.