Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion
the Omrud the Omrud is offline

Default Anti-Masonry Anti-Masonic

had it ...

"the Omrud" wrote in message
. ..
had it ...
On Thu, 03 May 2007 08:42:21 GMT, the Omrud
wrote:

Your point, surely, is that it's no coincidence that this rather
overworked Piebald Hermaphrodite is in charge of all the local
businesses and courtrooms.

Apropos of nothing, a goole search of
"overworked Piebald Hermaphrodite" (sans quotes)
yielded only 120 hits. And if you exclude dictionaries,
"-dictionary" the number goes down to five.

I'm not sure what is learnt/ed by searching mittout the quotes. I
hereby claim copyright on the phrase.

Clearly there remains work to be done in mainstreaming
the OPH demographic.

I'm sorry, but, as you know, this will have to be approved at the Lodge
Meeting.

Don't forget it's your turn to bring the secret dip.

I'm to embarrassed to attend - I've forgotten the recipe.

--
David
=====