Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion
N. T. Mason N. T. Mason is offline

Default Anti-Masonry Anti-Masonic

READERS DO NOT BE AFRAID TO CRITICIZE THE MASONIC

First:

Please verify the recent additions and quotes to the Sissymasonic
Grand Creepeeeness Information File:

"Let's not forget to notify the Young Men's Society so that his kids
get
their comeuppance, too."

"****ed up during the initiation ritual, eh?"

"Well, it's obvious why you ****ed up. Steve"

"I've informed the Illuminati, we won't have to worry about the likes
of him anymore"

"Let's not forget to notify the Young Men's Society so that his kids
get their comeuppance, too"

__________end of creepeeenesss___

And now a response from Ian Ty Mason:

And you know how these Masonic families think

all of the positions in sports and music are for their patterns, and
people.

I remember in ninth grade something...

wiped their DeMolay terrorists (Young Men) out,

clearing the way for regular talent outside their bloodlines

.... and I was on the Track Team.

You sissymasons still haven't run me off

Ian Ty Mason