Mark

Default machining needed

Whoops, gotta watch those decimals. I meant .095 inches, of course, not
..950.

And thanks for all the replies - you guys are great.

Mark

"Mark" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm not a regular here, so please excuse me if this type of post is not
appropriate here.

I will be needing a quantity of 10-32 brass machine screws, .5 inches long
to be drilled down the center with about a .95 size drill. The exact size

is
not at all critical - I just want to pass some wires through the length of
the screw while still maintaining some structural integrity.

I would like 10 pieces now for prototyping, but will need about 600 per

year
after that. If anyone is interested, please email me at
.

Thank you.

Mark