Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion
[email protected] jerry_friedman@yahoo.com is offline

Default Anti-Masonry Anti-Masonic

On May 3, 2:42 am, the Omrud wrote:
had it ...

In Wilmington, you must be a Masonic follower, or there is
no job security, or spots on teams for your kids at school, and no
promotions. In fact, you might not even own a home without selling
your soul to the local masons in Wilmington, North Carolina. No wonder
that less than thirty percent of our people own property; the other 70
percent aren't Masonic enough.

I have to ask. Is it a coincidence that your name is Mason?

I don't think it's a coincidence that "N. T." and "Ian T." sound
something like one pronunciation of "anti".

--
Jerry Friedman