Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion
N. T. Mason N. T. Mason is offline

Default Anti-Masonry Anti-Masonic

the Omrud wrote:

Leaving aside the ghastly "that" when referring to people, this seems
to be informing us that there is at least one male, female, black,
white mason who is (coincidentally) in charge of most local
businesses and courtrooms. S/he must be very busy.

Your point, surely, is that it's no coincidence that this rather
overworked Piebald Hermaphrodite is in charge of all the local
businesses and courtrooms

Well, have you all *not* seen this monstrosity recently?!

Oh, look, I got bored after that. There's no narrative structure and
I'll be blowed if I can discern any story line. You could enroll in
a creative writing course at your local college, if that's not also
under the control of the Black and White Transsexual of whom you
speak.

In case you are not white enough to be part of this thing...

A *FEW* MASONIC FAMLIES WANT CONTROL OF EVERTHING!!!
EVERYONE ELSE BE DAMNED!

ahem

anyway, thant's the story line, smart ass.

Ian T. Mason

=====