Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] joel@weepinggorilla.com is offline

Default woodworking/craftsman designers (was Design Advice Sought)

Thanks for the suggestion. Not quite what I'm looking for (I do have a few books along those
lines - especially related to home office and home library).

But after further perusing on the rec.woodworking list I ran across the
'myfurnituredesigner.com' link.

I'm thinking that's more of what I'm needing or looking for. Someone I could hire to help flesh
out ideas that I already have. And can help produce actual woodworking plans.

If anyone has pointers toward these sorts of services I would appreciate it.
Or pointers to a better list to ask this sort of question.

(And no reply needed from JT.)

Cheers,
Joel

I missed the OP, but I think I get the drift. Go to Amazon.com and look
for books by Sarah Susanka. 'Inside the Not So Big House: Discovering the
Details that Bring a Home to Life ' is a good starter. Don't buy these
books; get them from the library.

While you are looking at her books, pay attention to the following
sections on the listing: 'Customers who bought this item also bought',
'What do customers ultimately buy after viewing this item?', 'So You'd
Like to...', and 'Listmania!'. Following the leads in these sections may
ultimately get you t exactly what you need.

Almost forgot, read the Reviews by customers. Sometimes you get good
pointers there.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 2