Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default Special oil for lawnmower?

In article ,
Oren wrote:

I bet you remember 'bulk-oil" sold in a glass quart jar; maybe 16
cents a jar?

--
Oren

"I don't have anything against work. I just figure, why deprive somebody
who really loves it."

Man, that goes way back. Never used it myself but I remember as a child,
watching my father add oil from a glass jar with a screw-on metal spout,
to our 1951 Nash. He bought a new Chevy in 1959, so that was quite a while
ago.