Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A/C Outside Fan Not Running

If the outside fan isn't running, the compressor may be running
and getting ready to burn out. I'd suggest to call a HVAC repair
company.

What you know (blown fuse or breaker) might be correct. But I can
think of several other things that could be wrong.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Keegan" wrote in message
ps.com...
: Hi,
:
: I have an air conditioner that has an inside unit and an
outside unit.
: When I turn on the air conditioning the attic fans blow but it
only
: blows warmish air. I know that this is most likely because of a
blown
: fuse or a breaker.
:
: Where would I find the fuses and how can I replace them?
:
: Thanks!
:
: -Keegan