Ryan

Default Tig torch questions

OK, spent the last two nights reading thru the NG archives, and I just have
a couple of questions left. Trying to do some Aluminum welding (.125 thick
fillet welding 6061) with a Miller Dialarc, which was used mostly for
general steel welding.
Here is what I have:
Pure argon bottle, thiorated tungstens, Weldcraft 26V torch, 4 hole
collets...

after some reading here is my shopping list:
3/32 - Zirc or Lanthanated tungstens
5356 & 4043 - 3/32 rod (local welding supply shop recommended)
gas lens collet

A few questions:
Is that torch OK for this type of work?
I found an online source that shows a gas lens collet for this torch, but
they list small, medium and large gas lens collet... not sure which one I
would need. I will not be able to call them until next week, so I thought
asking the group here would get me on track sooner.
What sizes of ceramic cups should I have on hand... I only have .500 ID
(which I guess is #8) right now.
How can I determine what "series" the torch is? Reading alot about Series
2, 3 and the CK series #4, and would like to know what this one is.
And finally... Is there a fair priced Welding supply shop preferably in
Canada? Local shop (Air Liquide) wants $83.56 (CDN... - about $60 bucks US)
for a box of ten 3/32 Zirconiated tungstens... I am finding them online for
MUCH cheaper, but would need a bit of lead time, which I have the
flexibility for in this project.

That is all for now... probably have a few more items as this tig newbie
gets going!

Thanks to all for any helpful posts, much appreciated!
ryan