Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion
the Omrud the Omrud is offline

Default Anti-Masonry Anti-Masonic

had it ...
Forget Goerge Washington's club, he's not Christ

I've already forgotten Goerge Washington's club. It wasn't very
interesting in the first place.

In Wilmington alone, there are SEVERAL sinister Masonic lodges which
include members that are male and female, very black and very white,
coincidentally, in charge of most of our local businesses and
courtrooms.

Leaving aside the ghastly "that" when referring to people, this seems
to be informing us that there is at least one male, female, black,
white mason who is (coincidentally) in charge of most local
businesses and courtrooms. S/he must be very busy.

Your point, surely, is that it's no coincidence that this rather
overworked Piebald Hermaphrodite is in charge of all the local
businesses and courtrooms.

In Wilmington, you must be a Masonic follower, or there is
no job security, or spots on teams for your kids at school, and no
promotions. In fact, you might not even own a home without selling
your soul to the local masons in Wilmington, North Carolina. No wonder
that less than thirty percent of our people own property; the other 70
percent aren't Masonic enough.

I have to ask. Is it a coincidence that your name is Mason?

Lodge masons at work thwart American Dreams by conspiring with masons
to hand out unjustified, frustrating setbacks to someone on the job

phwaar missus

not privy to their Lodges.

"on the job", "privy". Are you Benny Hill?

At schools their children aim at your child
ith unfair interruptions because they know who is not one of them and
they smell blood. Even at home someone that is a member of a secret
society abuses a member of their family that isn't permitted at the
lodge- a "weaker" non-member of "society" in many instances. Usually
this is a male-dominated chauvinistic home

Oh, look, I got bored after that. There's no narrative structure and
I'll be blowed if I can discern any story line. You could enroll in
a creative writing course at your local college, if that's not also
under the control of the Black and White Transsexual of whom you
speak.

David
=====