Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] joel@weepinggorilla.com is offline

Default Design Advice Sought

Sigh. I thought that my question was actually fairly simple.

Where would one start looking for design ideas on aspects of this that are related to
woodworking? Or elsewhere.

I have a not-small pile of woodworking books and magazines.

I go into the detail I mention to get a flavor across that this is not a simple problem and that
some design aspects of this (wood-wise) may be subtle, may be important, or what not.

Where would you go for help in figuring this sort of design problem?

Perhaps y'all would prefer to just talk about table saw blades and router bits.
(somewhat sarcastic grin).

Cheers,
Joel

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 2