Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default Bathroom painting help please

On Tue, 01 May 2007 22:33:49 GMT, "Remi" wrote:

Thanks for your suggestions. Here are answers to your questions:

Yes I removed all of the previous paint. I used an all purpose Behr primer.
I used Behr latex paint.

Yes the fan is working fine. It's a brand new Panasonic 110 cfm fan -- the
room isn't that big so the fan is plenty.

Mildew isn't the problem. It's the paint bubbling and peeling.

Removing the drywall isn't an option -- too much work and too expensive . I
know how to paint, but I'd have to hire someone to remove the drywall and
install new cement board.

Well, if you're not willing to do anyt of the the things that
will fix the problem, then I'd say buy a sheet of that
plastic shower-liner material at the borg store, and glue that
to the ceiling.