Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.frugal-living
mm mm is offline

Default In-house visit by a "Rainbow vacuum" salesperson

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:37:37 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

I used to LOOOOVE when door-to-door vacuum salespeople would come by to
try to sell us a vacuum cleaner. I would open the door when they
knocked, and all of a sudden their eyes would go round as saucers and
they would say, "Oh, what lovely hardwood floors!" and sort of back off. LOL

Would that work with evangelists?

Probably not,....but having your girlfriend lay nude on the coffee table
surrounded by candles and blank staring at the ceiling..visible from the
front door.

If I only knew when they were coming, I could get my girlfriend to do
that, if I had a girlfriend who would do that (if I had a girlfriend)/