Posted to alt.home.repair
Shopdog Shopdog is offline

Default Home shop compressor

I have an Ingersol Rand 60 gal, which is great. I can do just about anything
I want with it. The warranty was superb, but mine has since run out. I only
had one problem which was a bad switch, IR sent me a replacment out
overnight. I bought a Crapsman but took it right back, it was so loud I
couldn't stand it even if I put it out the door! I'll admit the 60gal is a
bit much for me,but I plan on having it for many MANY years. A smaller
compressor would only constantly run when using it to sand/drill/grind, they
are good for inflating tires and brad nailing and such. The one I have will
run at a good clip if I am blasting or sanding but I can still here the
radio!

Searcher