Posted to alt.home.repair
Remi Remi is offline

Default Bathroom painting help please

Thanks for your suggestions. Here are answers to your questions:

Yes I removed all of the previous paint. I used an all purpose Behr primer.
I used Behr latex paint.

Yes the fan is working fine. It's a brand new Panasonic 110 cfm fan -- the
room isn't that big so the fan is plenty.

Mildew isn't the problem. It's the paint bubbling and peeling.

Removing the drywall isn't an option -- too much work and too expensive . I
know how to paint, but I'd have to hire someone to remove the drywall and
install new cement board.

"Remi" wrote in message
I have a bathroom in my basement. There are no windows in the bathroom, but
I have a 110 cfm fan. I have sanded, primed and painted the drywall ceiling
above the shower 3 times and each time the paint has cracked and peeled.
Any suggestions?