Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Connecting Extension Cords

Only draws 13 amps under full load. Just feed the saw in slowly,
so it doesn't bog down too much. Slow cuts will take less
amperage.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Toller" wrote in message
:
: wrote in message
: ups.com...
: Thanks for the quick replies. I appreciate the information.
This is
: for a fence repair project so I'll be using the cords to
power a
: battery charger (drill and screw driver) and a portable
circular saw
: (about 13 amps) for short periods of time (long enough to cut
4" x
: 3/4" cedar boards to length).
:
: Is it a 15a or 20a circuit? How far is the outlet from the
breaker box?
: I wouldn't run a 13a saw on it unless it was a 20a circuit
close to the
: breaker box.
: Charger should be fine...
: