Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] holopper4@nomail.com is offline

Default Where to buy a vomitorium

On 30 Apr 2007 18:38:15 -0700, "
wrote:

On Apr 28, 1:10 am, wrote:
My wife is into this eat and purge thing. I am really tired of having
vomit on the toilet seat. I know the Romans had these vomitoriums,
and I did a google search and found this one.http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...vomitorium.jpg

This is what I had in mind for her, but where can I buy a fixture like
this?

Sounds like your wife is bulimic. If so, she needs medical help,
immediately, not encouragement.

Yes, as I said in my last message, she has been in treatment 3 times.
There are times I'd like to stuff a rag in her mouth or something.
Seems like it's near impossible to stop them from purging no matter
what anyone does. Her medical bills have nearly bankrupt the family
and did nothing to stop her.