Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] holopper4@nomail.com is offline

Default Where to buy a vomitorium

On 28 Apr 2007 20:28:05 -0700, "
wrote:

On Apr 28, 1:10 am, wrote:
My wife is into this eat and purge thing. I am really tired of having
vomit on the toilet seat. I know the Romans had these vomitoriums,
and I did a google search and found this one.http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...vomitorium.jpg

This is what I had in mind for her, but where can I buy a fixture like
this?

Your wife needs a shrink not a bathroom fixture.

Been there, done that..... She was in a bulemic treatment center three
times already. Psychiatrists, medical doctors, and all of that. She
goes right back to the purging as soon as she is out of treatment.
I've been to all these meetings to discuss it, they claim it's harder
to control than alcoholism. I've given up trying to stop her. Either
I accept it, or I get a divorce. I'm not ready to leave my family so
I just have to live with it. I just dont want puke on the toilet seat
anymore, so I have to make something for her to use, and she agreed to
use it. In the meantime I raise hell if she dont lift the toilet seat,
and she is learning that I wont tolerate this mess any longer.