Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] holopper4@nomail.com is offline

Default Where to buy a vomitorium

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:13:03 -0500, Sam E
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 00:10:41 -0500, wrote:

My wife is into this eat and purge thing. I am really tired of having
vomit on the toilet seat. I know the Romans had these vomitoriums,
and I did a google search and found this one.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...vomitorium.jpg

This is what I had in mind for her, but where can I buy a fixture like
this?

I suppose you know the Roman "vomitorium" had nothing to do with what
we now call "vomit"?

It looks like my elementary school teachers lied. We heard about this
in History class and I remember it well because you know how kids are
when the topic is something disguating like vomit or passing gas....
This was the topic of the day. You'd think the teachers would study
this stuff before they teach it.....