Posted to alt.home.repair
aspasia aspasia is offline

Default Metal Buildings, what's your experience?

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:58:55 -0500, Douglas Johnson
wrote:

"Pete C." wrote:

This whole country is generally doomed, I just hope it doesn't get too
bad before my birth certificate expires...

The older generation has been whining about the younger generation since mankind
first learned to whine. Remember our parents complaining about "hippy, druggy,
dropouts"? Somehow we muddle along.

-- Doug

I wish I could agree wholeheartedly, but I think there is a difference
now in the power of the media. In previous generations, there wasn't
such a determined effort on the part of large corporate entities to
induce people to buy things they don't need, and think thoughts that
are implanted in them by the complaisant media.

Obese children...religious fanatics running the government...corporate
masters blocking environmental action...lying administration dragging
us into endless, mindless wars...-

And while all this, and more, is going on, there is such a general
apathy in the populace that the few who are trying to keep the
country true to its history have a hard time not despairing.