Posted to alt.home.repair
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default Paint brand recommendation?

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote

"Nancy Young" wrote

As for taking time out of my busy schedule (ha) to drive into the
next state to pick up paint, if someone can tell me why my car is
all of a sudden not firing on all plugs, I'd go. I wonder if I have a
cracked distributer cap because it happened so suddenly. But that
is another story for another day. Meanwhile, I'm happy to get some
prime on there.

Presumably, you have already addressed the vehicle using every obscenity
you can come up with.

I love my car. It's been a champ all these years. I should spring for
a distributer cap, wires and plugs. Been a very long time since I've
worked on a car engine and my confidence isn't high. Sigh. If I was
sure that was the problem ...

nancy