Posted to alt.home.repair
John Ross John Ross is offline

Default Paint brand recommendation?

Nancy Young wrote:
I had new windows installed yesterday. Yay. Now I have
to paint the unfinished wood (interior only).

Pella says to choose a paint with good blocking resistance.
I know what that is because I read about it in Consumer Reports
years ago.

Thing is, even if I could track down the article, the results would
hardly be applicable after all these years.

Can someone out there recommend a brand known for low blocking?
Something I could find easily? When I look at manufacturer's sites,
I don't see them bragging about their blocking resistance.

Appreciate any help you can give me. I have to get this right.

nancy

Dunn Edwards "perma series" is excellent for this. You can look at
their web site, I think they play that feature up quite a bit if I
remember. It's their top of the line so it is pretty pricy.

--
John